Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Why am I me?

Why am I me? 

Author:  
Illustrator:   and 
Genre: Poetry 
Awards: None
Grade Level: Pk-3rd

Why am I me? is about two characters who are asking each other questions about themselves and each other. The two children do not realize that they are asking each other the same questions. This book gives the reader the opportunity to ask themselves "how would life be different if there was only we instead of you and me?"

I would use this book to help teach about compassion and love. This book could also be used to teach students about diversity and how everyone is the same on the inside. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Best Space Pop-Up Book

My Best Space Pop-Up Book Author: Caryn Jenner    Illustrator: Clare Lloyd  Genre: Non-Fiction  Awards: None Grade Level: PK-K ...