Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Introduction

Hi there! My name is Darby Isereau and I will be graduating in May 2020 with a degree in  Elementary Education from Houston Baptist University. I have a fraternal twin sister and two dogs at home (I have had them since kindergarten). When I am not busy with school work I enjoy reading and shopping for books at my favorite store, Lifeway, leading Bible studies and going on mission trips. I have a huge heart for people, especially children and I love serving them in many ways. My main focus right now is serving those in the beautiful country of Haiti.

I will be using this blog to introduce new children's books from several genres. I will be posting after I finish each one and I encourage you to read what I have to say about them all. You might even fall in love with a new book!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Best Space Pop-Up Book

My Best Space Pop-Up Book Author: Caryn Jenner    Illustrator: Clare Lloyd  Genre: Non-Fiction  Awards: None Grade Level: PK-K ...